Who is The Bartender?
The Bartender began in 2005 as a one-man-band headed by Lewis, mixing drinks at small parties across the UK. By 2010, the company was well-established, with our bartenders slinging cocktails at an average of 30 parties a week.
Jumping ahead to now, our core business hasn't changed. We still mix drinks at parties everywhere and anywhere, with our incredible range of mobile bars travelling with us. As a team, we are all working towards one goal - to mix great drinks for great people.
1. Where possible, we aim to solely use suppliers and products made locally to us.
2. Any leftover ingredients or fruit will be salvaged and turned into new products.
3. Our coverage area is small because we do not believe in driving 500 miles across the country to supply a service that could be sourced locally with another supplier. As flattered as we are, we'd rather recommend a provider who is local to you.
4. Our mobile bar equipment is all made here in the UK, either by us or trusted suppliers.
5. We will repair our equipment rather than replace.
6. All single-use items are discouraged, but when required will be recycled responsibly.
7. With every decision we make, we consider our impact.